· Corporate Finance.
· Collecting, preserving, certifying and analysing evidence to help uncover facts and identify persons involved.
· Examining and establishing compliance policies.
· Assisting Indian companies to customize their anti-corruption and bribery policy to suit Indian and International law.
· Conducting training and awareness programs.
· Detection, incident management and risk mitigation.
· Liaising with internal and external agencies to provide end to end management of breach of security and fraud incidents.
· Liaising with internal and external agencies to strategically mitigate damage to reputation and unwarranted publicity.
· Structuring an organisation’s response to an incident.
· Implementing processes to handle future incidents in-house.
· Litigation support in criminal and civil proceedings.
· Representing in internal investigations and criminal and enforcement matters initiated by the government.